Rent Ad Space WOTC Save on Taxes

Superior Wisconsin's Sweeden Sweets, Superior Optical and Pizza Man are 3 "must stop" places!

Today I'm sharing 3 positive, superior experiences 
in Superior I had recently.

Superior is “sweet” again…

I finally went inside Sweeden Sweets on Tower Avenue and it is not only what I believe to be the best candy shop in the Twin Ports (if you know of another, let me know) but when you walk in you are greeted to a “playground for the eyes”! The staff is friendly too. Check them out. They are located at: 601 Tower Avenue.


The Comfort of Better Vision isn’t just a slogan…

Superior Optics has been “around” for years but I confess that I had never stopped in; big mistake! I walked in for the first time to introduce MyImprintRepDOTcom and the local Loyalty Merchant Community group and was very impressed with the owner Janice Carter’s great care in assisting a customer. I didn’t want to intrude so I left off a few materials but not before I saw something that also impressed me. Janice has a business card display on her wall which boasts the cards of other local merchants. Clearly (and that is an optical term) she believes in the success of fellow merchants. Stop in sometime; her place is located at: 1505 Tower Avenue


Pizza Man Impresses with great food and…

Last night I treated myself to a beer and pizza at Pizza Man in Superior. I got a large, I think 16” because it was just a dollar more than the size below it thinking I’d take what I couldn’t eat home (which I certainly did). When I went to pay I noticed that the receipt stated that I got $4.50 off! What’s this I asked my server? She stated that on Fridays when you purchase a one topping of that size its $4.50 off. She went on to explain the exceptional specials on Tuesdays and Sundays.  I wasn’t able to hear her because my head was still trying to get around this awesome discount; that I didn’t expect! You’ll have to call them for the details and tell ‘em Ter Scott sent you. 

Here’s their number: (715)394-9100.

Do you have any comments about your experience with Sweeden Sweets, Superior Optical and Pizza Man (Superior location)? If so, please leave your comments below.

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!

Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We usually moderate and publish comments within 24 (business day) hours. Please return to see your published comment and use the share buttons to let others know your post is available to read! Feel free to ask any question for us since we moderate all before publishing so your comments/questions won't automatically "show".