Rent Ad Space WOTC Save on Taxes

What's your business? 98% of my clients do not know!

Ter Scott Business Consulting

I only work with people who call me or are referred to me.

Our first visit is conducted away from the person’s business, usually at a restaurant or coffee shop. The fee is $250* per 30 minutes (plus the cost of the meal or beverage) and the clock starts at the time the appointment is scheduled and the fee is charged whether or not I accept any future work.

This will be a working meeting so be prepared with honesty, know what you want and have a few questions.

I will offer a few suggestions at the meeting and then follow up with an email with my recommendations.

From there we’ll both know if there is a fit for us to work together. 

24/7 National Message Center: Call 888-  241-   4031

*If your business is outside 200 miles from Duluth Minnesota, additional fees and transportation will be applied.

www(DOT)terscott(DOT)com/response

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We usually moderate and publish comments within 24 (business day) hours. Please return to see your published comment and use the share buttons to let others know your post is available to read! Feel free to ask any question for us since we moderate all before publishing so your comments/questions won't automatically "show".